Extra

Extra 


This extra is to give my opinion about this first round of the blog a bit, the truth is that for me it has been very entertaining to make this blog and I hope it continues like this. I like to look for the photos and share my favorite foods.It was a little boring doing it at first but with this blog but the truth is that it has been very entertaining, I liked to share my love for Asian food also edit the photos.In the next round of the blog I hope to improve it aesthetically and I will make it more lively.



In this extra I will talk a little about my addiction to the ASMR mukbangs the truth is that the mukbangs for me have been a great discovery because  they entertain me and relax me a lot. The mukbangs are videos that people make eating I know it's a bit weird but I like them to see it because I have discovered a lot of rich food and because I like to see how beautiful the dishes are mounted.I hate the mukbangs of the Amercian people  they eat very raw and I do not like anything, how messy the food looks, my favorites are the Korean mukbangs the food looks pretty and really appetizing, I like to watch this kind of videos when I eat and I think I'm not the only one, the truth is that they are very interesting.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Japanese food

Latin food

Introduction to my new blog