Introduction to my new blog

introduction to my new blog

Hi, I'm Letty, I'm 15 years old and I'm starting this blog about my favorite Asian and Latin food. I want to share with you my favorite food so you could try it. In this blog you will get food from many places in the world because i like a lot of different food. My family is Latina and they eat traditional food from Ecuador. I will also share it in this blog with some favorite foods not only mine but also my mother and my family in general I think it would be good because that way I can share opinions and meet new foods.

I strongly believe that Asian food is my favorite food in the world because it has a lot of flavor and also really strong. I am in love with Asian culture so this blog will be the most Asian food That I tried.

I do a lot of trips a year because my mother likes to travels a lot and know new places with different cultures. I really like to eat and whenever I visit a new place and i like to try local food and go to markets.I will also leave some restaurants that I know where you can eat this food and taste it from professional hands.

Here i leave a list of the blogs that i am going to make this month so you can get an idea of what kind of food I like.:


Korean street food 

Italian food 

Japanese food

Latin food 



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Japanese food

Latin food