Italian food

Italian food 

I always liked Italian food since I was little. I always ate lasagna ,pasta, pizza and until now i still eating  a lot of pizza and pasta. Almost every two years I travel to Italy because it is one of my favorite countries and my family's too. I love Italy because it is very beautiful and the food is part of the culture , all the Italians meals are worldwide and in this blog page I will make the tiramisu pizza and panacota.


Tiramisu 

Tiramisu is an Italian dessert made from coffee,a kind of a cake, a cream prepared from eggs and sugar, you can put cream on top. I love tiramisu because it has a lot of flavor and it is really tasty i love coffe and when you mix it with cream is amazing.My mom knows how to do tiramisu and it taste like the Italians ones I love tiramisu and it is one of my favorite desserts. 



Pizza  


Pizza is a typical meal of  Neapolitan cuisine, consisting of a base of bread with tomato sauce and cheese on top.It is very popular worldwide I think everyone in the world knows what pizza is.You can put whatever you want on top I like eat pizza with cheese and ham.I think is very typical from italia and everyone likes it.




Panacota 


The panna cotta is a traditional Italian dessert, which is prepared with a base of milk cream and sugar and is decorated using fruit jam from.


It is a dessert similar to flan, I always eat this dessert in one of my favorites restaurants from Cala Ratjada where the owner is a friend of my mother and her husband, who is Italian, I present to the dessert of my life, the panacota and the whenever i go he serves me with brownie and I love it.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Japanese food

Latin food

Introduction to my new blog