Japanese food

Japanese food 

I like Japanese food a lot because I see a lot of anime and in the anime a lot of Japanese food comes out and it looks great.Me and my older cousin we really like shusi and Japanese food in general so we always go to different restaurants in Palma. One that we like very much is the Udon that there is also one in Cala ratjada and almost always we go. Here I will leave you three meals that are my favorites yey..


Shushi 

Sushi is a traditional Japanese food that is made from rice. It is a meal served in small portions that are usually eaten with chopsticks.Shushi is my favorite meal ever because I love rice and everything who has rice, I really love “ arcoiris shushi” I tried this one in London and now is one of my favorites.I love eat shushi with noodles.i think everyone loves shushi too.




Gyozas 

The gyozas are mini Japanese dumplings that come out in absolutely every anime that I have seen. The gyozas I usually eat them with spicy ramen or as a snack when I go to eat shushi, is very traditional and it would be here as the quelitas is one of my favorite snacks and always I eat them when I go to watch a series, they usually come stuffed with meat or vegetables but usually with meat and vegetables.



Mochi 


the mochis are like rice cupcakes that come stuffed with jam. I eat them many times since they sell them in the Mercadona and whenever we go I bought them and when I go with my mom I bought them.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Latin food

Introduction to my new blog