Korean street food

Korean street food 

I’m going to talk about Korean street food, that become my obsession 1 year ago. All these meals are easy to make, they are not really healthy but i love their flavor and it is good as a sanck when you are watching a series or a sleepover with friends.I always bought them when i go to Palma. 

The classic spicy chicken noodles  



This ones are my absolutely favorite, for me they are not that spicy they are really tasty. I eat them with some cheese or chicken,the taste is very good because it is a little bit sweet and the herbs that come with the package give them a lot of  aroma and more flavor, you can put an egg yolk on top and mix everything well.
                                 

Tobokki rice cake  



Tobokki is a Japanese rice cake that Koreans will adapt as a snack dipped in sauce. Tobokki sauce can be spicy or cheese-flavored. I like the one with the guguchan sauce (the spicy one) mixed with cheese and sausages. the preparation is short you just put hot water into the rice cake and prepare it ,then remove the water and put the sauce in it and the toppings you want.


Banana Korean milk 



Banana Korean milk is one of my favorites drinks. I really like this milk because it is sweet but not a lot, the packaging is beautiful and I really like the banana but there are many flavors it's good for the summer you can put it in the fridge and it's cool to even turn it into an ice cream.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Japanese food

Latin food

Introduction to my new blog