Latin food

Latin food 

Latin food is part of my day to day because my mother and my whole family is Latina and they prepare traditional Latin food every day. I love Latin food, but there is also food that I can't stand to eat and that in all family reunions. My favorite family reunions  are Christmas, my birthday and the end of the year, they always make the food more delicious those days. Latin food is something that I want to learn tomorrow to cook because these meals have been my childhood and I can't imagine living without eating these delicious meals. 


Latin food always brings me very good and special memories these two meals that I will put remind me a lot of my grandmother since she always cooked me these meals and that is why they are very special for me.


Seviche  

The seviche is a cold soup that takes fish or meat but we usually put seafood on it since in Ecuador it is the way to make. it this meal is one of my favorites because my grandmother prepared it and besides that because it has a lot of flavor and is very cold for summers



Patacones 


Patacones are like a very simple type of snack. It is just crushed and fried banana. We usually eat it with mango cheese or avocado. This snack is one of my favorites because you can eat with anything and it tastes great. 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Japanese food

Introduction to my new blog